Friday, October 11, 2024

An explanation...


The truth is that my website and I have aged somewhat since the Rambler project started and neither of us is in the mood to embrace too much new-fangled tech!
An updated format for my site has been offered and I have been kindly given the chance to try it but it offers far more than I need and, anyway I still love using the one I know.
Many years ago I remember a Bedford Rugby Club follower's loud advice from the stand when an intended intricate passage of play went wrong: 'Keep it simple Bedford - it's what you're used to!'

Having said that, I nevertheless hope to use this blog to share some of my long-standing interests and enthusiasms which have not yet been properly published on-line - except the next post about the Romantic Poets and Rambling which you are  invited to read and comment on either here or on my website.




No comments:

Post a Comment

New Post

An explanation...

The truth is that my website and I have aged somewhat since the Rambler project started and neither of us is in the mood to embrace too mu...